TENS Unit 7000 肌肉治疗仪
Product SKU: 30605
one of the most popular, and best valued, digital TENS units on the market. This Digital TENS unit is a big improvement over previous models. Proven to be among the most durable and easy-to-use TENS units out there, the upgraded digital processor is more precise and accurate than ever before. This unit is great for users seeking a digital device that is also equipped with physical amplitude knobs. The TENS 7000 is a preferred doctor's choice for effective pain relief.
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Acute or chronic pain relief for the back, feet, shoulders, neck
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
Product Features & Specs:
- Channels: Dual Channel, for use with 2 or 4 electrodes
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Pulse Rate: 2 - 150 Hz (adjustable), 1Hz per step
- Pulse Width: 50 - 300 µs (adjustable), 10µs per step
- Timer: Adjustable in 5 minute increments from 5 - 60 minutes, or (C) continuous
- 5 Program Modes:
- Burst Mode (B): Burst rate - adjustable, 0.5 - 5 Hz; Pulse width - adjustable, 50 - 300 µs; Frequency fixed = 100 Hz
- Normal Mode (N): Pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. Generates continuous stimulation based on setting value.
- Modulation Mode (M): Combination of pulse rate and pulse width modulation. Total cycle time = 1 second.
- Strength-Duration Mode (SD1): Consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 40% range. The intensity is always increasing, with the pulse width decreasing, and vice versa. Total cycle time = 10 seconds.
- Strength-Duration Mode (SD2): Consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range. The intensity is always increasing, with the pulse width decreasing, and vice versa. Total cycle time = 10 seconds.
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store up to 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Low Battery Indicator: A low battery indicator will show up on the LCD screen when the battery power is low.
- Dimensions: 4" (L) x 2.4" (W) x 1" (H)
- Weight: 5.3 oz (includes battery)
- Power Source: 1x 9-volt Heavy Duty Battery
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Comes with Safety Amplitude Cap
- FDA-Approved Class II Medical Device
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Package Includes Everything Needed To Start Treatment Right Away:
- 1x TENS 7000 Stimulator
- 1x Sturdy Belt Clip
- 2x pairs of 45" Lead Wires
- 1x Pack of Four Self-Adhesive Reusable Electrodes
- 1x 9V Battery
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual